Never just business as usual.
As a true community bank, weíve embraced the idea that to truly serve Denverís professionals and independent businesses we must approach banking differently. Thatís why we thrive on personal relationships not transactional business. Itís why our flexible financial products and services can be customized to meet your individual needs. And itís why Steele Street Bank & Trust sees banking not just as a business, but also as an investment in the future of our community.
Become the community bank for Denver and the Front Range by serving in the financial life of our clients with integrity, vitality and trust.
- Opened the bank in the basement of the 88 Steele Street office building in August 2003+
- Achieved profitability in just 11 months, an exceptional feat for a new bank
- Opened full service Cherry Creek Banking Center and Corporate Headquarters at 55 Adams Street in July 2006
- Began operating a full-service Trust Department located on the 2nd Floor of the Cherry Creek Banking Center in July 2007
- Maintained Bauer Financialís ď5-StarĒ or Superior recommendation since June 2010
- Opened full service Downtown Banking Center at 555 17th Street in March 2011
- Opened full service University Hills Banking Center at 2805 South Colorado Blvd. in April 2011
- Moved Cherry Creek Banking Center and Corporate Headquarters from Adams Street to 101 Cook Street in September 2013
- Bankís total assets first exceed $500 million in September 2013